On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

21 June 2008

What the F? - part 4 - More Flipper

UPDATE: This post was re-uploaded 08/30/2013. Enjoy, NØ.

Here's some more Flipper.



















No game this time...just the Flipper van, the band & their equipment
to cut out & tape together 3D.
I posted up the images large enough
that if you want to make the cut-outs yourself, you can.



















Also an actual photo of the Flipper van & members




















Flipper - Gone Fishin', Subterranean Records, SUB-42, 1984.
decryption code in comments

Side 1 -

The Light, the Sound
First the Heart
In Life my Friends
Survivors of the Plague

Side 2 -

Sacrifice
Talk's Cheap
You Nought Me
One by One

Enjoy,

8 comments:

  1. You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

    I've collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

    You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

    Rickdog's MP3blog search
    http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! that's pretty cool. I'm going to print those out so next time my nephew is over we can assemble the band as he gets introduced to the band.
    Thanks for supplying good music and an excellent 'rainy day' project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flipper...aaaarghhhhh....luv it

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx for posting more flipper! i didnt think to post up the links to the other flipper posts before. srry for makin u search around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. After being tempted for years I finally cut up my copy about 15 years ago. The van fell apart after a while and disappeared ages ago. Now I'm gonna do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowch! I've seen that (previous comment style) before... you might want to delete it before it gives you an unpronounceable disease!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MEGA decryption code
    Hal6Ix33FbZ-fO7ig1jwcAwK0DpfxVbVCrz9IL5JM9I

    ReplyDelete