On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

11 January 2013

Hoping Third Time's a Charm


 

dms left a comment over at Invisible Chains letting me know that the Invisible Chains link is no longer active. I have uploaded it twice in the past, here's hoping that the third time is a charm. I had indicated to dms that I would do it Thursday night, but time keeps on slippin' (as is said) into the future, so here it is, Friday night, but done now. You can get it here or there if you are interested in the original post or you can go here if you want to read the re-up post. So many choices, what to do? Well, you could just...

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment