On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

01 January 2014

Wishing You All a Great 2014


Since Brumalia I've been concentrating on re-uploading requests from visitors for files that met their sad fate during the MegaUpload/Mediafire file debacle. I'm slowly but continuously working to get everything (of interest to anyone) re-uploaded.

I've re-upped 20 7"ers, three albums, & four CDs in the past few days. I have at least 14 more albums to digitize, 6 or 7 CDs to rip, & several cassette tapes to struggle with (my least favorite transfer process) before I'm caught up to current requests. With new request coming in regularly, the end of the tunnel just keeps on moving further down the line.

Please be patient, & I'll get back to more regular posts soon. I'm going to try doing more writing this year: revus; fiction; & autobiographic. I just got kinda burnt out writing up all the info about all the Musick around the World posts & so when that was finished I just slapped up music that I'd been neglecting without any chatter.

Don't know what you folks like best, but, hell... I hardly give a care what others like, I pretty much just do what I will. After all, it;s Uncle Aleister's law.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan. I haven't been over to your corner of the world in awhile. I wanted to let you know that I posted my 'Favorite albums of 2013" list on Eclectic Grooves. Would love to hear what you think as well as what your picks were for 2013.

    Hope you had a happy holiday!

    Best,

    Kevin

    http://eclectic-grooves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, great to hear from you. I stop by your place regularly. I think the last time I commented was when I was starting the World fulla Musick thing (actually I think I might have left word on a Ros Sereysothea post about 9 volumes of her music on Cambodia). I'll be sure to stop by & check your best o' list. I always find great stuff that slipped by me. I never do a best o' list because I'm not savvy enough of current music to hear ten things I like anymore each year. I think most modern music sucks ass.

    ReplyDelete