On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

12 July 2014

Not Too Tough to Die






Thomas Erdelyi (born Erdélyi Tamás on January 29, 1952), known to most of the world by his stage name Tommy Ramone, drummer for the Ramones, has succumbed to bile duct cancer. He was the last 'original' Ramone (although he was 'originally' their manager & Joey was the drummer, it soon became obvious that Joey couldn’t keep up with the band's every increasing tempo).

All I can say is, hang tough Marky & to Tommy…R.I.P.

I Wanna be Your Boyfriend – written by Tommy Ramone.

To the band of ‘brothers’ in Rock’n’Roll Paradise,

No comments:

Post a Comment