On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

31 July 2014

Tina Redux





I featured Tina, Age 13’s Pop Songs for Our Friends February 27 of last year. I was listening to it today & realized I hadn’t posted this one yet. If you want more information about this great unheralded band, go here or search them out yourselves.


Tina, Age 13 – The Alcoholic Father of My Inner Child, Broken Rekids Skip 36, 1995.
decryption code in comments

Tracklist –

Empty Daisy Field
Badder
Sensuality =
John Cassavetes
Ocean Manager Our Special Friend
Cortez the Killer (Neil Young & Crazy Horse cover)

Enjoy,

1 comment: