On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 August 2014

It's Time for Some Mindless Contentment




Somewhere in East L.A.

Los Plugz – Move 7", Slash SCAM 102, 1978.

Side A –
Move

Side B –
Mindless Contentment
Let Go

Tito Larriva – guitar & vocals; Barry McBride bass & vocals; Charlie 'Jehovah Robot' Quintana – drums with un-credited backing vocals on "Mindless Contentment" – Exene Cervenka

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Love the early L.A. stuff. Wish I had a way-back machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Plugz! I have Mindless Contentment on Electrify Me. Now I've got Move. Thanks

    ReplyDelete