On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

23 November 2014

Well, How Much???




Jah Wobble, Jaki Liebezeit, & Holger Czukay – How Much are They? 12" 45rpm,
Island Records 12WIP 6701, 1981.
decryption code in comments

Side A –
How Much are They?
Where’s the Money?

Side B –
Trench Warfare
Twilight World



Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. EiS3cxU6kHXT-e15nTlBQLuPTRZxlZSz5WjFeV3D3JI

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classic; I still have my vinyl. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Indeed a great slab o' vinyl. Treasure it well.

      Delete
  3. This got me confused for a minute. These are four of the six tracks from the Full Circle album. I'd have been a bit narked if I bought the single and then the album; great music though.

    ReplyDelete