On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

19 April 2015

Well, What are You Waitin' For?

Re-uploaded by request 1/18/2024
 

Stargard - What You Waitin' For, MCA Records MCA-3064, 1978.
decryption code in comments

Side One –
Sensuous Woman
Blue Rain
Disco People
What You Waitin' For

Side Two –
Never Take You Back
Starbob
Love Me Back
How Come I Can't See You
Chameleon Lady

Rock, Doc

7 comments:

  1. cool! and good! and same for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pointer sisters meet dr. funkenstein! looks like the stargard gals get more disco-fied in the ensuing years - sign 0' the times. I love that you enjoy a dash of disco in your rrrock/anything in between/dub plate.
    I'm a latecomer to your blog; I've been poring through your posts reverse-chronological (I'm only back to April 2014) and it's been great to check out the sounds mixed with the context of your story bits. I didn't know much about Cleveland in the 70's, aside from pere ubu, and now I have more of a feel for that spacetime.
    thanks gobs for your efforts and attitudes; you make the world a better plays!

    matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is welcome aboard. You got me blushin'

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this LP. Look forward to hearing it and any other disco funk on your blog.
    Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance you could re-do the link for this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-upped & ready to go. Decryption code below. Enjoy.

      What You Waitin’ For
      Dk5t43OWofXZfkcODf1kqbp33Gsmad9hVvg8VQBChSE

      Delete