On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

05 June 2015

TALK TALK Vol. 3 No. 6 September/October 1981



William S. Burroughs – Abandoned Artifacts, Fresh Sounds Inc flexi-disc, 1981.

Side AA -
Abandoned Atrifacts

Side OtNL -
On the Nova Lark

Break through in the Grey Room,

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. My head is overgrown with dub. Fogged. I need the precision of a scalpel to cut and cauterise, lay down some dry ice. Burroughs pours a drone like sloe gin over the first frosts of November. All wan and laced with caustic soda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I loves me Dub, but variety is the spice...I've been trying to mix things up a bit. Burroughs always goes down smooth with a great afterburn.

      Delete
  2. nathan thanks its is good to hear the ole boy. his son taught me ( in a bar while he was drinking through his second liver) how to imitate his dad's drone drawl by repeating clikety click bang bang over and over again. heavy on the whiskey.
    robert

    ReplyDelete