On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

21 June 2015

Which Led to This...



At some strange moment in my past I got it into my brain that I wanted to get all of the releases on the infamous Nurse With Wound list (from Chance Meeting on a Dissecting Table of a Sewing Machine and an Umbrella 1979). That's a list of 290-something releases. I’ve got a NWWlist folder & a special record shelf section, both crammed with alumni of NWWlist.

Decided I'd pass on a few. These are at the suggestion of Steven Stapleton & Co. (John Fothergill & Heman Pathak) so whatcha think???
 

Twenty Sixty Six And Then - Reflections on the Future,
United Artists UAS293141, 1973.
decryption codes in comments

Side 1 –
At Home
Autumn
Butterking

Side 2 –
Reflections on the Future
How Would You Feel


The Deep Freeze Mice - My Geraniums are Bulletproof,
Mole Embalming Records MOLE1, 1979.

Side One –
Minstral Radio Yoghurt
I Vote Conservative (Cos I’m in Love with You)
Emile Zola
Phylis is a Protozoa
Embalming Fluid Future
I Met a Man who Spoke like an UCCA Form

Side Two –
The Octagonal Rabbit Surplus

Calling Big Nurse Ratched, NWW…

4 comments:

  1. Reflections
    6PdKnMjOJ33n15L0WnKuDPRLxqhpO1ow0AmxmBEB5QM
    Geraniums
    2n8Mb-KjTL4B1GlyG5s0um2BZJds40fmeaKiyuhYHUo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That NWW list. I did the same thing. Though I wish I'd reserved a folder for it, the contents are arbitrarily strewn throughout my library like bugs stuck to a windshield. Never completed it, I don't think. Thanks for these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think there are many of us out here that made the attempt. I know I never got them all. There are alternate views as to just whether they all even exist. Stapleton has said that some of them are definitely made up but Fothergill says they're all legit??? Thought I'd see if there was any interest in this line of musick posts. If so, I might continue & see how far I get. I might have to call on your assistance if things proceed well. Maybe together & with helpful friends we might succeed (or not...who cares, right).

      Delete
  3. Sounds quite tempting.

    ReplyDelete