On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

11 April 2016

Pulling Another One Out of the H-Hole



One of my favorite bands.  Jerry Teel & various cohorts (here Jerry - guitar, Lisa Wells – bass, & Sally Edroso/Barry – drums).  Honeymoon Killers.  I've posted their tuneage before, here’s something more…

Honeymoon Killers – Take it Off!, Buy Our Records Europe BORE8901/CD, 1989.
decryption code in comments

Tracklist –
Love Bandit
Hard Life
I’m Glad My Baby’s Gone
Hanky Panky
Smotherly Love
Too Much!
The Sexorcist
Dazed ‘n’ Hazey

Enjoy,

1 comment: