On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

29 October 2018

Reachout



Recently I posted a bunch of cyberpunk related musick. In the course of that post I doled out some Cybotron. Thought you might like a bit more...but wait, this is Bill Laswell doing "Cybotron". Well, I’m always partial to the Bills around here.



Bill Laswell - ROIR Dub Sessions, Reachout International Records RSCD9500, 2003.
decryption code in comments

Dread Iternal
Thunupa
Cybotron
Ethiopia / The Lower Ground

808,

7 comments:

  1. yP6kuncZA6bFlS1EGV4u-Nu6Gwu_LcqK2PrM5hptSz4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome. thanks for your excellent musical taste. A big hug from Colombia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Chrome Dog.

      Delete
  3. Nice music - excellent blog!
    Thank you - from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just checking your blog,many great and strange content,salutes from South America

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo South America. Thanks for the kind words. Strange is my middle name. Any requests, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only ever found a dozen or so ROIR releases back in the day and this one certainly passed me by. Listening now and it's sounds fine Xmas morning 2022!

    ReplyDelete