On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

22 October 2021

We Begin Bombing

...in 5 Minutes

 

Music by Jerry Harrison & Bootsy Collins, vocals by The Gipper 

 

Bonzo Goes to Washington - 5 Minutes, Sleeping Bag Records SLX-13, 1984.

Side 666
5 Minutes (C-C-C-Club mix)

Arthur Russell Side
5 Minutes (R-R-R Radio mix)
5 Minutes (B-B-B Bombing mix)

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing blog, day after day after day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I was involved in a cross-country move a few months back. I didn't have the opportunity to post anything for several months. I guess I'm just over-compensating by posting so often. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up.

      Delete