On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

27 November 2021

December Gifting

 

So far my bag of joy is not too full.

The list now includes good blogfriends  Jonder,  MrDave,  AboynamedStew,  Stupiddle,  Anonymous from Patagonia,  Pablo,  &  Carlo. They all have gifts awaiting delivery.

To anyone else interested, there are only a few days left until December & then Satan's workshop is closed for the holidaze.

See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hours of excellent music, I have but one request this is a completist pick that I can neither afford nor find, I don't even own a turntable The Horror! My request is: Clock DVA ‎– Horology 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Capt., you made it just before I hung up the closed sign on the old workshop. I'll add your name to the list.

    You're famous amongst us Burroughs buffs, you know.

    ReplyDelete