On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

18 August 2022

Wild Wild Dub

Dub heals all ills.


Since I have been unable to make coherent musickal choices as of late, I decided to just keep going with these mixes. Here are some of the punks / rockers influenced by Jamaica. 

 

Select Cuts SELECT CUTS 2017, 2003.
decryption code in comments

Jah War - The Ruts
Bankrobber (Dub version) - The Clash
Wild Dub - Generation X
Immigrant Dub - Basement 5
Turn to Red - Killing Joke
One of the Lads (Dub) - 4 Be 2
Typical Girls (Brink Style Dub) - The Slits
Private Armies (Dub) - Vivien Goldman
More or Less Cut (mis-labeled “Red Beat”) - Red Beat
Death Disco - PiL
Where There’s a Will - The Pop Group
Bloody Dub - Stiff Little Fingers
Private Life (Dub) - Grace Jones
bonus track
Dubbage - China Street

Enjoy,

9 comments:

  1. VNU3y61uXqDP2rUdlKU6q1qZOpYUlzYYqbyx03iDfy4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Love that Dub Stuff.Especially the On U Sound.Thanks for all the good Music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, man. I've been wanting to hear this collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could give you something you were wanting to hear. I've found great comps over at Sonic Daydream.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful, thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could give you something. I'm always finding great treasures over at Zero G.

      Delete