On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

04 October 2022

Old or New Millenium...Dub It!

Manasseh meets the Equaliser - Dub the Millenium, Acid Jazz JAZID 106CD, 1994.
decryption code in comments

Absentee
Shakout
Spirit Dance
Market Place
Circle of Stone    
East   
Wikkaman
Aquarius    
One Small Step
Millennium
Souljah    
Surface Tension

Enjoy,

10 comments:

  1. k_Y72S4TYKk8Mf761SJbZu9izTygKOROGAVB3gYb1cU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rain of dub falling. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dub come save us.Thanks NØ. Although I'm a dub junkie, I would like to ask you , if by any chance you have Sky Saxon's "I'm in love with life." Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks anyway .I am searching for this song quite some time and it came to my mind that you might have it in your treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey LeVivre10/6/22, 4:56 PM

    Here ya go:
    Sky Saxon & Stars New Seeds - In Love with Life
    https://workupload.com/file/zjfZkQpyKnp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great !!Thank you very much!!Psych garage punk at its best!!

      Delete
    2. All thanks goes to friend of NSS Joey. Enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Yes NØ.I was replying specific to Joey.I just saw that I was anonymous to my last postings.I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't know who was requesting (not that it matters) but really glad that someone could come to the rescue since I was shooting blanks. It's always a reward to me when someone reading these comments can help out. Community, I say.

      Delete