Lost links & Re-ups

On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

05 April 2009

Oly Al sez: "Freedom is Danger"

Well, they finally threw me out of Casa Nada & issued the following ultimatum: "You're banned until Radio KLPD goes off the air." Finally forced to face my own madness. No more Pink Dots. What to do? What to do?

Often in the past, whenever I found myself in a quandary, I'd listen to Muslimgauze. I'd hear the strange hidden voices in his musick that helped me find my way. It always worked out perfectly.

I know I hear what I want to hear, because the same CD or same song says different things at different times & the voices are really indiscernible anyhow. I know...

But the musick transports me to that space in/outside of myself where all the voices in my head are silenced & I hear just the perfect words.

Muslimgauze - Veiled Sisters Remix,
Soleilmoon Recordings SOL 105, 2002.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment