Lost links & Re-ups

On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

04 June 2012

Austin re-up

Since I moved at the beginning of May, I haven't had much time for anything Interweb related. I check my emails for possible crippling or death-dealing viri & see who is stopping by the ole blog-site. For now, until I get unpacked, settled in, & my garden finished, I'll probably only be taking requests for re-uploads of the rapidly dwindling number of surviving files. Seem like everywhere I upload suffers a sad, untimely demise.

Got a comment on a post from back in August 2008 - Austin in the 80s -.
Randy wanted this re-upped, so here it is.

Enjoy,

4 comments:

  1. Can I please try to vomit? Thx? Reminds me when I was 14 when this came out I laughed and went to go see Scratch Acid and other real shit. Yawn-yawn, y'all mid-'80s Chronicle Caucasian know-it-all "music scene" geeks. BUT I LOVE Y'ALL! Hahahahahahahahahaha. FUCK Austin. (Hi Yow! Wow-wow!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I replied to this bleeding sphincter over at the original post for this. LA-AL seemed to have the need to leave the same excrement on both posts. I guess he couldn't really have two ideas, so he just got all redundant on us.

    LA-AL, thanks for the comment. Your intelligent insight is sorely needed around here. Keep up the grunt work, er...I mean keep up the good grunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw I have the comp and pretty much digged it, just trying to make someone I know laugh. Hickoids, Meat Joy, Not For Sale and others I liked. Chill dude. Only re-posted (without the "c-word"!) cuz I saw it was newly posted.

      Chill, homie. I am.

      Delete
    2. LoHis,
      I'm totally chill. Just winding you up.
      I like to reply in the tone of the original commenter.
      Seems to get the most reaction.
      It made me laugh, & so did your reply.
      Thanks again, 45F.

      Delete