Lost links & Re-ups

On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

22 June 2016

Justice for Democracy



I have stood quiet for much too long on this issue. I was just floored by the announced California results, but I'm up off the mat & my gloves are wiped off. Let's get it on.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, this election year has been very shady and it seems our choice will be between a devil and a demon. At this point it feels like many of us will be forced to vote for Clinton only to keep Trump out of the White House. Stupidity or duplicity? The thought makes me ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again, we are left to settle for the lessor of two evils. That is why Bernie is the only choice. My only hope right now is that the DOJ brings Hillary up on some kind of charges, as the have said they are "carrying out a criminal investigation". But with President Obama's endorsement of Clinton & the fact that he kinda calls the shot with the DOJ, I'm not holding my breath.

      Delete
  2. Nathan, you have stood quiet for much too long on this blog. Quit holding out, and draw another breath.

    ReplyDelete