Lost links & Re-ups

On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

04 July 2016

Gorilla Glue





In my home no chrome as clear as
See me now with my nearest dearest
Been there when I'm over careering
Room shifting is endearing
Between us is our kitchen
Would you found my irritant's itching
Been here before
Been here forever
Moving up slowly
Inertia keeps
Moving up slowly 

(Massive Attack – Inertia Creeps)

…until I am overcome by its draining lust & I sit here immobile in my room. Though it’s not your fault, most of you are way too young to have any reality connection to the EVIL that was the Third Reich. I’m a Boomer Baby & it was fresh on the lips & minds when I was a wee laddie.

Dubya Busch tried & failed with his Burning of the Reichstowers.  But he was a dolt. Herr Trumpe is no fool. He is a rich megalomaniacal fanatic who will destroy the world.

I am a voracious reader, but my so-called taste in so-called literature is as decidedly twisted as my lack of taste in musick. How many Sci-Fi & post-apocalyptic fictions relate the wars between the religions & the enslavement of the serfdom (you & me, folks)? I can’t even begin to count. You want that fucked-up World, people?      

(Sherwood at the Controls Vol. 2 – Flux - The Value of Nothing)

You say you want a revolution, well, you know we all want to change the world.

(Bim Sherman – Revolution, Slummy Ghetto, & Across the Red Sea)


You decide,

No comments:

Post a Comment