31 July 2026

Thaw Out Part 3

This is a relatively new one that I purchased not too long ago. I have listened to it extensively but have not digested it entirely yet.  It is kind of a paean to the early clubbing days of Faithless' career, layered with heavily nostalgic sounds while still maintaining a modern edge.

 


I shared some Faithless here. Go over there for more of their music if you like it & read about the band itself. On this release the first track features the voice of co-founder Maxi Jazz (R.I.P.).

 


On this recording Faithless is joined by Amelia Fox & Nathan Ball on vocals, both who are part of the Faithless live band. Guest vocalists include L.S.K. (Leigh Stephen Kenny), Suli Breaks, Bebe Rexha, Emmanuel Jal, & Antony Szmierek.

 
Faithless - Champion Sound, Faithless self-released, 2025.
decryption code in comments
 
Forever Free
In Your Own Groove
Fugitive
Peace & Noise
Meeting
Driving
Thinking
Book of Hours (complete LP side 3)
Find a Way
Dollars & Dimes
Champion Sound
Emmanuel
Yes I Want it Too

 

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Champion Sound
    Z5rjPEDvwHeB7HLxX_yFyw39iyYp7b4u43b5qz7KVvg

    ReplyDelete