27 August 2026

The Devil Returns

 

In August & again in October 2024 I shared Black Devil Disco Club. Since then they have become favorites to a whole new generation of listeners. I was so overjoyed when I stumbled across this little gem in an off-the-beaten-path second-hand shop that I occasionally frequent that I had to immediately share it here. What better way to thrill the throngs & also to be a precursor to the beloved Dubtember...


Black Devil Disco Club - DUB, Lo Recordings, 2010
decryption code in comment

Honey Cream Dub
Open the Dub
Sorrow Dub
Free Girls Dub
Never No Dub
For Hoped Dub
 
 
 

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. DUB
    mkfZ8mtY_iqou22HToWjnngK9Cfkhbeec_N_0REkkhk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's dubalicious! I'm thrilled!
    I was just thinking about Dubtember and wondering what you were cooking up for it.
    Thanks NØ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful Album. Hope it would be a Great Dubtember this Year

    ReplyDelete