08 September 2026

Dubtember 8 - Under the Spectre of Dub

Talk about Quantum entanglement.

I was working on a write up for the new Soul Revivers release Holding it Down

Soul Revivers is a project of Nick Manesseh's. 

At exactly that moment, I received a heads-up from good friend Mooz that I had totally fucked the pooch on this share. 

 

There are two Spectres in the Dub world, & the correct one here is...you guessed it...Nick Manessh (I guess I should have figured, since I attached a note saying this came from Nick...duh).

Note: The Caversham Monitering Centre certifies that all encrypts were recorded & broadcast from a single lab (code: Manasseh) in Brixton, South London. 

 

Spectre - The Missing Two Weeks (Covert Dubs), RCA 74321 29655 1, 1996.
decryption code in comments

Covert Dub
Spectre Overseas
The Missing Two Weeks    
Throw Down Spears
Spectre in the Dance
Mad Frank Lends a Hand
Blow
Vibration Version
Tribute to Scratch    
Errors    
The Prez
End Games
 
 
 

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. The Missing Two Weeks
    hYbTm6IkMCbkw-0dmNQbEuETMDhAq4COA_kvthn2rMU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello NØ. Thank you for this. Another gem lost on a C90 and now bringing back serene memories of a far gone Summer.
    MarkyD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you again, my friend. Glad to be able to help regain serene memories of a far gone summer. Just the sound of that warms my heart. It is always so good to remember long lost music that meant something special. When I can do that for someone, all is well.

      Delete