02 September 2026

Over 6.000.000 Served

Sorry to interrupt Dubtember with this blatant boastfulness, but...

Not that any of this matters to anyone else but me, over night last night I hit 6 million visits. The 5 million mark came April 23 this year, so it only took a little over four months for another million visits.

I just like to take the time at these benchmark moments to thank all of you who are those visits. You make all that I do so very worthwhile.

Love you all.

14 comments:

  1. A million hits in just 4 months? That's feckin' incredible! Well, you have every right to feel proud mate. I'm proud of you too. Best blog in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiiice! Your fan club keeps growing. Well done, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, You are the reason I do this. Plus I'm a musick junkie & need my constant fix. I just use it then pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again NØ! It's a reflection on the enormous amount of work you do with your site, slinging tunes and really important background information on the tunes. Outstanding work NØ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. Labor of love.

      Delete
    2. Your love for the music always shines. And the labor that goes into your posts makes each one informative. Creativity is another strength, a great example being your themed months. To love what you do, and to be loved in return, is a wonderful thing.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much, jonder. Coming from you it means so much. You are my guiding light.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! And we have to thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is because of the great Music we can find here. You are the Best in the Blogverse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and thanks for a fantastic site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm reading it right at DU blog at 13.1 million but that is since 2007 and with many contributors and you are doing it all by yourself like writing it all from your mind as well so 6 million is amazing my brother and friend! Now you have a bench mark [and next target at your freakish pace to give a good idea of the immensity of your kind efforts, Congratz NØ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To FMUC, carlo, VCMD, & anon...thanks you all so very much for your loyalty (well, don't know which anon anon is, but you know what I mean). Driven by the musick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aboynamedstew9/3/26, 5:19 PM

    Congrats! You run a helluva blog. Thanks for all the sharing and discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NØ Congrat,keep sharing the positive vibes....all d best bro.

    ReplyDelete