07 August 2026

For Arthur Janov, FUD.

 

Persistent requester Christian, responding to the Higher than the Sun Wobble/Weatherall share in May, asked for some more Primal Scream.

1991s Screamadelica was the break-out release for Primal Scream. It won them the first ever Mercury Music Prize in 1992. For anyone into this type of music, it should be well known. So I bypassed that obvious one & decided to start with their first two before they were so well known.

First, their first...

Primal Scream - Sonic Flower Groove, Elevation ELV 2, 1987.
decryption codes in comments


Side One -
Gentle Tuesday
Treasure Trip
May the Sun Shine Bright for You
Sonic Sister Love
Silent Spring

Side Two -
Imperial
Love You
Leaves
Aftermath
We Go Down Slowly Rising 

 

 

 

Next up, their nest...

Primal Scream - Primal Scream, Creation Records CRECD054, 1989.

Ivy Ivy Ivy    
You're Just Dead Skin to Me    
She Power    
You're Just too Dark to Care    
I'm Losing More Than I'll Ever Have    
Gimme Gimme Teenage Head    
Lone Star Girl    
Kill the King    
Sweet Pretty Thing    
Jesus Can't Save Me
 
 
 

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Sonic Flower Groove
    XJpv437-xNszFmmGegaklEmfoHibR_GlJ9pUBL6PcZg
    Primal Scream
    uk8DR4sEi2ps8OS7yl3SdVXyxltDc_MTTn6NpeIFF6c

    ReplyDelete