On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

20 July 2026

I See a Halo Around You

 

Halou is the long-running project of Ryan & Rebecca Coseboom (with Mikael Eldridge) who quietly over the years have built a deeply devoted audience by writing music that feels like a personal internal conversation.

Their sound blends Downtempo dream-pop, electronic atmospheres, & intimate songwriting that has resonated with their audiences. Without a backing label, professional PR, or major industry push, Halou has accumulated a global fan-base that has quietly built over the last nearly three decades.

Halou - Wiser, Nettwerk America, 2001.
decryption codes in comments

Milkdrunk    
Wiser    
Him to Me to You    
Political    
I'll Carry You    
Before There was Color    
Oceanwide    
I Would Love to Give Up    
Feeling This is Like to Fall Awake    
We Only Love You    
Arrhythmia
 
 
 

After years of making records, breaking up, rebuilding, raising a family, & rediscovering why they make music in the first place, Halou has returned with their most focused & emotionally direct work of their career.
 
 
Halou - Death Disco, Varna 1905, 2019.

The End, Amen    
Mouth on Mouth    
Revenge Dub    
Belong Dub
You Already Know What You Are Dub    
Intermission    
Hymn I (I Know Something)    
Hymn II (Even the Worst of Us)    
Hymn III (Lullaby)
 
 
 

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Wiser
    -GtYDMNJ5wDNRc2wQyqvERlluzDIRZYYsYPIzndcC2U
    Death Disco
    2BkBaI7FjpNC6UOI8ANuGLDkdDgRj51TYgH8Dt980pE

    ReplyDelete