On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

19 July 2026

All One

I know absolutely nothing about this band or release other than Wisp.Records (Bahrain) was founded by WiSP, a conceptual futuristic sound artist known for creating Downtempo psyDub as a label featuring WiSP's productions skills alongside releases from diverse artists that blend modern digital soundscapes with ancient philosophy & cultural sonic elements driven by deep sub-bass, intricate rhythms, & meaningful thematic exploration. 

I recently bought this on bandcamp but when I went back to get some more information now it is not even there? I just liked the sound & wanted to share it here. If anyone can help with facts about this release, I'm looking forward to knowing more. For now though, just give it a listen... 

 

PeaceMaker - we are ONE, WISP.Records, 2026.
decryption code in comments

We are ONE 
One Family 
One Earth 
One Blood 
One Hope 
One Sky 
One Heart 
One Frequency 
One Breath 
One Voice
 
 
 

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. we are ONE
    0j4zqHtybmlAEr-D7s_25Em5iBDPmkmOhSfeWFR2VPU

    ReplyDelete