On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

03 October 2026

Pissin’ & Moanin’

 

Piss Piss Piss Moan Moan Moan is a harsh noise duo from Chicago, Illinois, featuring Alejandro Morales (R.I.P.) on drums & Nicole Miller on theremin. They play tribal-punk drums, bent shit, & electronic equipment to create dense electronic compositions that are by turns delicate & extreme, at times intimidating, at others serene. PPPMMM is primarily an instrumental band save for a bit of chanting & screaming to up the ante.

For a great read about the late Alejandro Morales, go here.

Piss Piss Piss Moan Moan Moan - Disthrophic Tropics, self-released CDR, 2007.
decryption code in comments

Pandemic Zen    
Aids Not War    
Paragon Path    
Pppmmm Blooze

Weirder & weirder,
NØ

3 comments:

  1. Disthrophic Tropics
    JsGMVDkvo78-AEkjmEGZ53V1Ac_b2ipyCWUOBN3YgnY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always preferred October over September. Excellent! Many thanks, Nate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was missing you my friend. Trying to lure you back to the fold.. Thanks.

      Delete