On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

23 August 2026

Depth Charge Shaken not Stirred

 

As I previously did with Primal Scream. I've assembled a set of some of my favorite Depth Charge remixes that I have deemed essential. Give them a listen & decide for yourself. 

 

Depth Charge - The Essential Remixes, NØ Comp., 2026
decryption code in comments

Acid Again (Depth Charge mix 1) - Meat Beat Manifesto
Tow Truck (Depth Charge mix I) - The Sabres of Paradise
Son of Mook (Depth Charge mix) - Red Snapper
Dream On (Octagon Man mix) - Depeche Mode
Love so True (Depth Charge mix) - Bomb the Bass
Triple X Syndrome (Depth Charge mix) - Padded Cell
Acid Again (Depth Charge mix 2) - Meat Beat Manifesto
Switch (Depth Charge first Venom mix) - Senser
Kung Fu Fightin’ (Depth Charge instrumental remix) - Nigo
Dream On (Octagon Man Dub) - Depeche Mode
Son of Mook (Depth Charge remix) - Red Snapper
Tow Truck (Depth Charge mic II) - The Sabres of Paradise
Acid Again (Depth Charge remix) - Meat Beat Manifesto
 
 
 

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. The Essential Remixes
    JCJJt4dYSNUXmuxBkV-dE0uTFgz9ZDIwm34RqKtnt7A

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, but I haven't even finished my first batch of Depth Charge! Oh, well, the hits just keep coming. I've got to up my listening game! Thanks NØ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take tomorrow off, give ya a break. Thanks, brother.

      Delete