On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

29 August 2026

More Stealth Fun

On the final shares of Jon Spencer, I hid a link to a new release in a StealthLink©. 

A friend loved the hunt so much, she asked if I "could do it again?" I have just the item for a StealthLink©. This years offering from Nine Inch Nails & Boys Noize - Nine Inch Noize,


Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last forty years, then you know of Industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails formed in 1988 by Trent Reznor in Cleveland, Ohio. Reznor has been the main producer, singer, songwriter, instrumentalist of Nine Inch Nails for 28 years. That changed in December 2016 when Atticus Ross officially became the second full-time member of the band. Nine Inch Nails is most commonly credited with the melding of Industrial with pop sensibilities  which helped bring the Industrial genre more in to the mainstream, although Trent has never identified NIN as an Industrial band. Here Reznor teamed up with Boys Noize's Alexander Ridha, a Berlin based DJ, producer, & founder of Boys Noize Records to create a live, studio, & remix album consisting of reworked versions of Nine Inch Nails tunes, a new version of "Soft Cell - Memorobilia", & a cover of the Atticus Ross "How to Destroy Angels - Parasite" song.

StealthLink© is in the above paragraph & no hints this time (you know I'm looking at you Richie). 

 

Nine Inch Nails, Boys Noize - Nine Inch Noize, Interscope Records, 2026.
decryption code in comments


Intro
Vessel 
She's Gone Away
Heresy 
Parasite
Copy of a... 
Me, I'm Not 
Closer 
The Warning 
Memorabilia 
Came Back Haunted 
As Alive as You Need Me to Be 



Enjoy,

17 comments:

  1. Nine Inch Noize
    -YGkvWdFNBAZQCGhfbkM4V6w1LS08oAALTuEwCvfbrQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Found it, you naughty boy, you. I think i already have this, but i appreciate the reminder that i've yet to listen to it. Easily remedied - it's cued up right after the tasty dub i'm currently listening to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it. Glad you have it. Glad you're going to give it a listen. Just glad, glad, glad. Thanks, brother.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, one needs the "-" before Y in the code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I recommend cut & paste. Gets all the naughty bits our eyeballs miss. Thanks, Richard.

      Delete
  4. Found it NØ. Hope your well m8. I won't say where it is and spoil the fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great music PLUS a puzzle to solve? [insert grinning emoji here]

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks funny but without installing that VPN the link remains invisible, so it's not so funny to me cos I'm gonna pass...
    But thanks a lot for all the visible links you gave us !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to install anything. Just let your cursor do the walking.

      Delete
  7. Muich obliged for sharing something I was a bit dubious about buying at full price. Now I can sample it and buy at my leisure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good to give a new rod a test drive. Let me know what you think, if you would.

      Delete
  8. Yes ! It's a very small hidden object ! Music is cool, I never really did listen to them thinking it was more commercial...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These remixes seem quite interesting. Glad you found it without VPN.

      Delete
  9. Thanks NØ!!!! His song Get Down Make Love makes for a fine song to reside in the brain like it does for me as it flips through my thoughts. Didn't know they were so 'mainstream' but yeah they were for me and my gal back then. no doubt.

    ReplyDelete