On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

19 May 2018

Im a Ginary Fishtank

I wanted to interrupt the pescado parade here to mention the passing of Glenn Branca, but I'm so caught up in the whole look & process I've got going that I decided I'd just make an imaginary In the Fishtank: Glenn Branca. It’s really just Glenn’s Song’s ‘77 - ‘79.


Branca - In the Fishtank, Atavistic ALP43CD, 1995.
decryption code in comments


Don’t Let Me Stop You
My Relationship - The Static (Glenn, Barbara Ess, & Christine Hahn)

You Got Me
Jill
Fuck Yourself
TV Song
You
Glazened Idols - Theoretical Girls (Glenn, Jeff Lohn, Margaret DeWys, & Wharton Tiers)

May 13, 2018  R.I.P.,

1 comment: