On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

19 July 2026

All One

I know absolutely nothing about this band or release other than Wisp.Records (Bahrain) was founded by WiSP, a conceptual futuristic sound artist known for creating Downtempo psyDub as a label featuring WiSP's productions skills alongside releases from diverse artists that blend modern digital soundscapes with ancient philosophy & cultural sonic elements driven by deep sub-bass, intricate rhythms, & meaningful thematic exploration. 

I recently bought this on bandcamp but when I went back to get some more information now it is not even there? I just liked the sound & wanted to share it here. If anyone can help with facts about this release, I'm looking forward to knowing more. For now though, just give it a listen... 

 

PeaceMaker - we are ONE, WISP.Records, 2026.
decryption code in comments

We are ONE 
One Family 
One Earth 
One Blood 
One Hope 
One Sky 
One Heart 
One Frequency 
One Breath 
One Voice
 
 
 

Enjoy,
NØ

1 comment:

  1. we are ONE
    0j4zqHtybmlAEr-D7s_25Em5iBDPmkmOhSfeWFR2VPU

    ReplyDelete