On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

18 September 2008

(N)icing on the cake (for Nietzsche's niece from Nice)


The Stranglers - Nice in Nice (Porridge Mix) 12" 45rpm,
Epic 650055-6, 1986.

A Side:
Nice in Nice (Porridge Mix)
Since You Went Away

B Side:
Midnight Summer Dream (live)
The European Female (live)
all one track on record, I split them into two songs
recorded at Le Zenith, Paris, 29 April 1985.

Arresting layout by J.L. & the local Lubyanka

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are recuperating from the recent excursion and over-indulgence.

    I've always had a soft spot for the Stranglers. Oddly too, I was considering posting "Grip" when I saw this here first.

    I don't have "Nice In Nice", so thanks, nate.

    ReplyDelete