On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 February 2023

Lemon Pop is Dope

Top of the Pops 2 
 

 

Angus Stone is a prolific Australian soul & pop singer, record producer, & audio engineer. He is one half of the musical sibling duo Angus & Julia Stone, with whom he has released four studio albums. His debut solo album, Smoking Gun, was released in 2009 under the pseudonym Lady of the Sunshine. His second solo album, Broken Brights, was released under his own name in 2012. 

 

 

Stone currently records under the moniker of Dope Lemon. 

 

Dope Lemon - Honey Bones, EMI 4785237, 2016.
all decryption codes in comments

Marinade
Uptown Folks
Fuck Things Up
Coyote
How Many Times
Stone Cutters
Honey Bones
The Way You Do
Won’t Let You Go
Best Girl 
Dope Lemon - Hounds Tooth EP, EMI 5743965, 2017.

Home Soon
Neon Lights
Hounds Tooth
Only Lovers Left Alive
Where is it You Go

If you can't success, suck lemons,

7 comments:

  1. Honey Bones
    7go-IwU7rpCn4CClZzfIiu7oqtOwxbv7_9MrxWssq20
    Hounds Tooth
    -hdTM09YVnF0GiBZn0W_fVEV4DdipX-b7F5VuV6cEM4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan, you have made me very happy. I visit your blog regularly to find great music that I've never heard before. Your blog is a treasure trove of unknown music for me. I must admit that I don’t really find a lot of my own personal musical likes. But I am overjoyed by the start of this POP February. If the two so far are even a clue as to what is to come, which I’m sure is true from what has gone on here before, then this will be a very merry February for this lad. Thanks for these & thanks in advance for what is to come???

    Top of the Pops!!! Yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that. Bring on the Pop.

      Delete
  3. Completely new to me but sounds great -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Success then. The idea this month is to break our usual musical bourgie listening habits & try to find something new. Hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also fresh to my ears, like the songwriting.
    Kudos
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh is the idea here. Guess something is going as planned. as I sez in the top intro "Gimme somethin’ like nothin’ I heard yet. Gimme somethin’ new." Thanks, brother.

      Delete