On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

20 February 2023

Oceans Two

Top of the Pops 20 
 
 



Polyenso is an American Indie pop-rock band originating from St. Petersburg, Florida, 

The band is: Brennan Taulbee - lead vocals & keyboards; Alexander Schultz - vocals &multi-instrumentalist; & Denny  Agosto - drums & percussion. 

The band's members were all at one point in the post-hardcore band Oceana. 

 

Polyenso - Pure in the Plastic (expanded release), Tone Tree Music, 2016.
decryption code in comments

17 New Years
Where to Grow (Where to Be Born)
I.W.W.I.T.I.W.
Not My Real Life
/// (A Pool Worth Diving In)
Price
Every Single Time
Let it Go
Osaka Son
Moona Festival

bonus tracks -
Soda Pop Fiction
Soda Pop Fiction (instrumental)
Best of Friends
Best of Friends (instrumental)
Not My Real Life (instrumental)
I.W.W.I.T.I.W. (instrumental)

Fiction or real life,

1 comment: