On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

24 February 2023

Brief Interlude

 

Back in October last I posted an old bit I’d written years ago called To EXCESS!! (for Charles Bukowski).

At the very bottom I snuck in a link to "The Most (in Dub)" from the super rare Bukowski in Dub release. 

A friend asked if I could post up that album in its entirety, but I'm sworn not to, but I decided to let slip another track, "Born Into This" from that album. 

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It entirely my pleasure to be able to share these. Chinaski had an enormous effect on my life. I once met the man at a reading & when I was doing EAT POOP! 'zine outta San Johaze he sent me a poem that we used in one edition,

      Delete