On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

14 February 2023

24 Inch Music

St. Valentine's Day Top of the Pops 14 
 



New York City's Zachary William "Bill" Dess is Two Feet & yes, he has. "I Feel like I'm Drowning" reached number one on the US Alternative Songs chart in 2018. 

 

Two Feet - A 20 Something Fuck, Republic Records, 2018.
decryption code in comments

Intro
You Say
I Feel like I'm Drowning
Felt like Playing Guitar & not Singing
Hurt People
Not a Radio Song
Back of My Mind
Same Old Song (S.O.S. Part 1)

From this 70 Something fuck,

1 comment: