On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

23 November 2008

Re-ups & such


Checking back through my older posts, I found a few new comments that I need to address.

Johnthepunk - Thanks for letting me know about the Tape-Beatles links. Bestsharing is no more & those links were dead. I have re-upped both parts & also added the bands album The Grand Delusion.

Anonymous - Thanks for the heads up about the duplicate Pigbag track. I fixed the Pigbag link. Whoops!

Brooklyn Bill - Thanks for the comment about RootBoy. I added your Computers That Breathe blog to my links.

Anonymous - re Totempole. You are most welcome. Always glad to share the musick.

Thanks again to these & all.

No comments:

Post a Comment