On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

14 January 2009

Chameleon Fetish

 Re-upped 7/23/2022.

 

Chameleon Fetish was a bondage, punk, & piercing place in Ann Arbor, Michigan. They put out a compilation of mostly local bands (Michigan, Illinois, & Iowa).


What Have You Done at All Lately?
Hard
Mary St. Massacre
C.R.S.4 (Captive Rock Star)[Short Attention Span mix] - CRS (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Thee Duma - Iowa City, Iowa
Silence is Rhythm Bound
Prayer for the Sick & Stupid - Thee Duma (Iowa City, Iowa)
Friction
Dive - HAL (Ferndale, Michigan)
I Fall Down
The Fish Song - Salt Chunk Mary (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Winner
Used to Be a Fence - The Deterants (Ypsilanti, Michigan)
Liberate the Minnows
Tired
Obituary - Blue Onion (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Plastic Man
Jimmy - Nadsat Nation (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Commitment
Ant Dance - The MIBs (Peoria, Illinois)
Mengele USA
Bury Freud - Mt. Tai (Detroit, Michigan)

Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. please upload songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. please re-upload

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could. A "friend" borrowed the CD & never returned it. Have been looking for a replacement copy for years.

      Delete
    2. There's a copy on eBay

      Delete
    3. Crazy story. The day after I posted this reply, my "friend" who had borrowed this CD reached out to me. We had not spoken in over five years. We had a long phone conversation & caught up on things we had missed. He still has the CD & is now mailing it to me.

      As soon as I get it, I will rip it a new one & post it up here.

      Crazy.

      Delete