On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

15 July 2010

San Jo Haze

Here’s a compilation of bands from San Jose from about the same time as the previous post. Give you an idea what was going on there then. I always hated the original cover 

 

(below)

 

so I made my own. 

Various Artists - San Jo’ & Proud, Lithuanian Snake Dance Records LSD 003, 1995.

 

Tracks: 

The Odd Numbers - When You’re Young Cookie - Kathy & Eddie 

Slip - Flooded Waters 

The Spit Muffins - 25 Cent Monsters Plum Loco - Tail Spin 

Drug - We Can Go The Kindred - Be a Fool 

Shovelhead - Consequences of Ignorance 

The Smashtones - Best Friend Crack - Kramer 

The Clay Wheels - Pep Armstrong 

The Sugarbombs - Love to Stay 

The Blanks - Death Wish Shangri-La - Space Train 

Ridlin - Past Tense 

Enjoy, NØ

3 comments:

  1. Hey Man! You're posting stuff that I released! Kidding, thanks for doing this! I lost my copy even though I put it out. What a crappy cover huh. I like yours better Nate! Thanks for posting this, I forgot who was on this....gotta stop drinking!
    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new template! I esp. like the font being used for the titles (comments, headlines, et cetera).

    DD

    ReplyDelete