On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

24 April 2024

Musick that Needed Work: N - Nash the Slash

Back to a Series I Started in 2015 
 



As I've stated before when I reopened this can of worms --- 2015 --- at the time I opened a folder (always a dangerous act) I had labeled: "Musick that Needs Work". It was a Pandora's box of files that needed some special attention, meaning anything from missing tracks to cleaning up the sound to fixing the tags to getting the art work, whatever. In the eight & a half years since I started this, I have finished through letter M.

December 5, 2023 I once more tackled this task. Dial M for Music. I made myself a promise that I'd make my way through to the end in some timely fashion. The problem is, I keep adding musick that needs work to this folder, so although I've moved onward through the alphabet, the letters I come to now keeping having more items than when I began. Such is mania.

Well, here’s N. Up first is Nash the Slash... 

 

Nash the Slash - In-A-Gadda-Da-Nash, Cut-Throat Records CUT9CD, 2008.
decryption code in comments

Astronomy Domine
21st Century Schizoid Man
Animal Magnetism
The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
Baba O'Riley
Follow the Leaders
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
Constantinople

Enjoy,
N

3 comments:

  1. Nash the Slash - In-A-Gadda-Da-Nash
    KRqBt8u77CrETx2BDithsK_SMbu7VlB6RICLCngupAU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richie Muster4/25/24, 12:02 PM

    Gotta love Nash the Slash. I have a couple of his early albums. One early rumour made out that Steve Hillage was behind the bandages. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Richie. I have shared most of the Slash's back catalogue here previously (see labels column - right) if you need further tastes. & yes, adhereing to the Resident Theory of Obscurity, before more was known about the bandaged one, there were mountains of rumors.

      Delete