On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

03 February 2008

Groundhog Day

Obviously I haven't been doing much posting here recently.

Had a lot on my plate as is said.

Waited for Groundhog Day to get my meteorology report, you
know, the "Science of Weather". What better to trust than a
marmot (not a ferret).

Since I could care less about the Stupor Bowl
(the Patriots, give me a break),
I'm not wasting the day like much of America.
I haven't been able to sit still for more than a few minutes,
too much turmoil boiling up in my head,
so I've haven't been able to prepare any music to present. However...


I'm totally hot for chip...no wait, oh yeah, Feb.4 - UK,
Feb.5 - US,
Hot Chip - Made in the Dark
I'm recommending it, & if you can't wait, try
Clash Magazine

or
Hot Chips MySpace
page.

No comments:

Post a Comment