On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

15 November 2009

Peace Thru Vandalism

UPDATE:This post was re-uploaded 10/22/2013. Enjoy, NØ.


Peace thru Vandalism...the debut EP by So-Cal punk rock band The Vandals, released in 1982 on Epitaph Records (EPI-V1). Fast punk rock with humorous, tongue-in-cheek lyrics & subject matter.

The Vandals here were: Stevo Jensen - vocals; Jan Ackermann - guitar; Steve Pfauter - bass; & Joe Escalante - drums with Brad Gurewitz (Bad Religion guitarist & Epitaph records founder) on back-up vocals for “Anarchy Burger”.


The Vandals - Peace Thru Vandalism EP
decryption code in comments
Side 1 -

Wanna Be Manor
Urban Struggle
The Legend of Pat Brown

Side 2 -

Pirate's Life
H.B. Hotel (Elvis Presley cover)
Anarchy Burger (Hold the Government)

Enjoy,

7 comments:

  1. -->Commenter commenting a comment<--

    Hiya!
    After a long hiatus and fit / start back reading the internet, I was kind of bummed when I saw your last post a few days ago (a couple months after you wrote it!). I thought I'd come reread whatever old posts led up to that, and lo! Newness!
    Nice to be back / see you come back.
    SomeMatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, you're back! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis good indeed to see you back and posting under a suitably contentious banner.

    "Peace and anarchy thru veganism".

    I wondered if the pic was an Armalite. My son insists it's an M-16. I harbor a suspicion they are one and the same.

    I have never heard this in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nathan Nothin, glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sorta prefer the later version of the vandals- and it's about time you got back to posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the encouragement from everyone.

    I have been posting over at Digital Meltd0wn for the last couple months. Zer0 moved & has been internet-less so in order to keep things going over there I have been putting in my time & uploads there.

    I figured this thing here was like good cheese...better with age...give it some time & it'll just get stinkier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MEGA decryption code
    Fuqz3zDVySvWmdVcj0KR0k_iAsJFccTA3dBpJYU4Zl0

    ReplyDelete