On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

23 June 2013

And Ye harm none, do what Thou wilt!



I have performed the law in truth for the lord of the law, Taif Alif. I have held out my hand for the holder of my heart in Annapolis, my youthrib city. Be ye then my protectors unto Mussabotomia before the guards of the city. Theirs theres is a gentlemeants agreement. Womensch plodge. To slope through heather till the foot. Join Andersoon and Co. If the flowers of speech valed the springs of me rising the hiker I hilltapped the murk I mist my blezzard way. Not a knocker on his head nor a nicknumber on the manyoumeant. With that coldtbrunt natteldster wefting stinks from Alpyssinia, wooving nihilnulls from Memoland & wolving the ulvertones of the voice…It might have been what you call your change of my life but there’s the chance of a night of my lifting. Hillyhollow, valleylow! With the sounds and the scents in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. what am i seeing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture of James Joyce & a quote from same from Finnegans Wake.

    ReplyDelete