On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

06 October 2018

I Recently Noticed



...a great deal of activity on the Cruising...with Ruben & the Jets post. It’s needed re-upped for a long time now but...doh. I re-ripped it from not-bad-for-50yr-old vinyl at 48,000 HZ 320Kbps so it should sound even better this time than last. If I gots ta du it ova, eyes mite asswell dew eet rite.

I’m starting to funk out. I’ll post the results of that when I shake it all out. Until that time here’s the shout out...no bout adout it.

Here’s the link to the original post where the notice arose..

Later that night...I cried my heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment