On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

27 January 2019

Judy...Judy...Judy! Let’s Take a Chance.



Watched Town Without Pity the other night. Pitney’s been stuck in my head since then. Thought I’d remedy that by passing it on to you all. White of me, right. Well, don’t get all contorted.

Recorded in March 1988 in NYC, produced by James Chance & Jerry Agony. Executed by Judy. Unreleased until Irresistible Impulse in 2003.



I Danced with a Zombie
White Meat
Town Without Pity
Hyp No Tease

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment