On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

26 April 2020

It’s a No Beach day, Boy




Woke up from a crazy dream.

Seconds after I awoke I could still hear notes wafting in my room from the soundtrack of interrupted dreamland. Pandemic specter code stuck on my lips...Will you come now?

The Cock of God...Phallus Dei



Originally from A Day in the Life of Brian Wilson with vocals by the incomparable John Walker (R.I.P.).





Here are more than a few seconds (spoiler alert:312.6MB)





Will You Come Now? - Phallus Dei (original mix)
Will You Come Now? - Der Blutharsch
Will You Come Now? - Blackhouse (short remix)
Will You Come Now? - Phallus Dei (Vapour remix featuring Bart Maris)
Will You Come Now? - Wicked Messenger
Will You Come Now? - Dyane Donck
Will You Come Now? - Phallus Dei (featuring Aidan Casserly remix)
Will You Come Now? - Burial Hex (Angelic Conversation remix)
Will You Come Now? - Throbbing Wafle
Will You Come Now? - Phallus Dei (Love, with the Tiniest Red Torch remix)
Will You Come Now? - Bohren & der Club of Gore
Will You Come Now? - Blackhouse (longer remix)
Will You Come Now? - Birdmachine
Will You Come Now? - Phallus Dei (another remix)
Will You Come Now? - Strange Attractor
Will You Come Now? - Dissecting Table
Will You Come Now? - Phallus Dei (original remix)

Please, anyone, will you come now?,

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I will take some time to review it all. I have a small webradio show aboy worldmusic and I am learning a lot with you. Thank you so much for your kindful hardwork.

    ReplyDelete