On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

21 June 2020

Bill Collection






Anyone even vaguely familiar with my musick manias knows one of my Holy Trinitiys is BILLS: Burroughs, Nelson, & Laswell.  Been ignoring them for too long so this week-end I’ve immersed myself in the Sacred System of things.  From the galactic zone to the lower ground, a greater tetralogy I doubt...



all decryption codes in comments

Babylon Ghost
Dread Iternal
Cyborg Assault
Galactic Zone
Sub Terrain


For further information about who does what, I've included insert with the files.





Thunupa
Anubis
Purana
Akapana




Bill Laswell - Sacred System: Nagual Site, BMG Classics 09026-63263-2, 1998.

Raag Sohni
Black Lotus
X-Zibit-I
Dèrive
Saiya Nikasegaye
Driftwork
Aab Yaad Kar Tu





Ethiopia
The Lower Ground
Shashamani
Bati
Land of Look Behind
Jerusalem



Bless all life,
we are all one race,
the Human Race...
slow down,

4 comments:

  1. SS1
    FXhTc4pljfIsMU3s9bkl34_B4Dczybf_sBLrKv0bm1E
    SS2
    Eu9hIIuKbhZ9_DTAfOSHak0iGilqEkkYYfCcFKmBrjk
    SS3
    uue_Xx8oTyBc1fez5F5AysBZmsU9x86rlmHyi2rYA8c
    SS4
    Gj7Y67OvE9s1si41L8Ydyl1fBLQNF4gG9KiAEFd-DNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! These Bills are nice, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete