On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 April 2008

Nasal Sex


 UPDATE: This post was 
re-uploaded 08/27/2013.
Enjoy, NØ

Here's some good mid to fast tempo DIY punk. This one is from some friends of mine, the CENSORED Bros., Joe & Rocci, & their friend Andrew Sacco. They lived in Morgan Hill, CA. at the time I was living in San JoeHaze. They were featured in EAT POOP! 'zine & did a couple shows for us. As far as I know this is their only vinyl, although they had tapes for sale at their shows that helped pay for this record.

Nasal Sex are: Joe CENSORED - percussion, backing vocals, castanets, & corduroy slacks; Andrew Sacco - all guitars, vocals, tambourine, & kaleidoscope; Rocci CENSORED - bass, vocals, slide trombone, & pressure suit; Dave Svec - backing vocals; & Mr. Rocksonrocks - drum machine programming on "Pray for Rain". Recorded July 30,1987, December 30,1987, & November 26,1988 at Creative Sound Studios, San Jose, CA. Engineered by Dick Dias.

If you're not sure here, try starting with "Social Suicide" or "Blur". Then see what you think. The song styles are actually quite varied within their genre.

Nasal Sex - Golly (Shove a Baloney Sandwich Up Your Butt)
Deep Nostril/Circo 005, 1989.
decryption code in comments

Side 666 -

Skin Damage
Choke Chain
Social Suicide
True Minions of Satan
Pastorgasm
Blur
Tongue Tied
Billy Club

Side of Beef -

Diode
Egocentric
The Strength to Laugh
Furburger
Insecurity
Pray for Rain
The Arms of America

Enjoy (I sure did),

13 comments:

  1. wow... cool... thanks for posting this stuff! Pretty good sound too...

    btw: our only other vinyl is a track of the MRR "Turn it Around" compilation of Gilman bands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've found this record in a second hand-store. I didn't know what it was and I was curious because it looked cool and had good song-names. It was something of the best I've heard in my life I think! thanks for sharing the songs here!

    Fluffy_X (Joppe_the_ripper@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog---much like every other music blog that posts these amazing out-of-print albums. Do you mind re-upping this stuff? Thanks so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found a handful (7) of original unopened lps. Anyone interested?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To the bassist,
    I'll post an update this week-end with your comment. Watch there for interested parties. Thanks.
    (I already have a pristine copy to play & an unopened back-up, but others might be interested.(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey friend, this album download has expired or something... reuploading is possible?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. to dedos.info,
    yes, re-uploading is possible. I will try to do it this weekend. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the share...all i have is a cassette made for me..but could hardly play it..luv this album

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya if any lp is still available...I would like one

    ReplyDelete
  10. roccicensored6/30/11, 2:36 PM

    all the lp's be gone, or spoken for. Sorry.

    PS: Nathan... know this is a total weiner move, but can you remove my last name from the page? all refs? this happens to be the number 1 google under my name now and... well... some employer not happy...

    you can totally ignore this... but at least I tried. Hear that people! I tried! this was like 20+ years ago, and the music was pretty good. the name... yes... juvenile and lame... but that's about all. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. to rocci,
    I did the best I could. I changed the last names of you & your brother. Your comment was under your name so I deleted it & changed that too, then re-posted the comment. Sorry if this caused you any problems. I don't blame you for wanting to hide such a sordid past.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes this is a very cool LP I'm personal friends with Andrew Sacco. He gave me a original shrink wrapped copy of this for my birthday one year. Woo Hoo for me huh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. MEGA decryption code
    VhOD6FH4IS9GNAPV21L8N1EDXT0ZlcG3ZBvHBqIPmzQ

    ReplyDelete