On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

01 November 2007

Pussy...Pussy Pussy Pussy






Nathan Nothin' Here!

But seriously...Pussy!

One fine foxy cool smart funny babe says to me,

"Hi Nathan,

LOVE the tunes on your blog & would be making a couple of requests
of my own if my brain would ever bother to wake up.

With that in mind however, there is a song I listened to
yesterday that cracked me up.

R. Crumb & his Cheap Suit Serenaders


Naturally, I thought of you and Craig.

The song "Pussy" is just plain funny.

Cheers,
St. Gothric (not her real name, Ha! Ha! He! He!)

Well until said brain does said awakening, consider
these two gems an "unrequest".

Tracks:
(The Original...My Girls) Pussy
Harry Roy & his Bat Club Boys 1931
Pussy Pussy Pussy
The Light Crust Doughboys 1937

both tracks taken from Copulatin' Blues

Enjoy,



1 comment:

  1. !!MEOW!!

    Hey!

    My Mind woke up!

    In the gutter as usual.

    Thanks for the other Pussy Tunes.

    HEE-Hee....BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

    M'Kay

    ReplyDelete